Beauty Tools & Techniques
Stimulate - Disinfect - Heal
High frequency has proven to be effective on almost any skin lesion from acne and burns, to waxing procedures and cold sores. High frequency facials are considered to be a safe, gentle and therapeutic approach to skin rejuvenation, quickly healing and restoring your skin’s health. When used for anti-acne purposes, high-frequency facials will usually show the best results after 12-24 hours later and you can expect to see less inflammation, less redness, and a soothed complexion.
Direct high frequency can be applied to the skin of the face or body to stimulate, disinfect, and heal the skin. This facial treatment uses a glass electrode that is gently moved over the surface of the skin. This result is in an increase in blood circulation and cell renewal as well as increased production levels of Collagen and Elastin which soften and smooth away wrinkles, reduce pore size and improve overall skin texture. High frequency facial systems are devices used in spas, medical offices, and salons which deliver safe and gentle oscillating oxygenating power of electrical currents. These currents are ‘high frequency’, and have many functions and benefits such as: increasing collagen, enhancing blood circulation, encouraging lymphatic drainage, and exfoliating dead skin cells, just to name a few. It also can increase skin care product absorption.
These professional facial machines work by using a glass high frequency electrode, which comes in different sizes and shapes in order to treat various contours of the face and body. A mild electrical current passes through the glass electrode when applied to the surface of the skin, which causes it to emits a soft glow and buzzing noise that’s sometimes described as a therapeutic zapping sensation. This healing electrical light energy and oxygen converts into purifying ozone. These high frequency currents treat aging or damaged skin by causing a circulation rush while also subtly warming the tissues, which results in firm, toned skin. The high frequency current on the skin also promotes the healing of acne, skin lesions, sagging skin and puffy eyes, and may be effectively used over the entire body.
- Studies have also shown that both are effective regardless of skin care concern. During high frequency treatments enriched oxygen molecules are produced which have both a thermal tissue warming and an anti-bacterial action which causes underlying blood vessels to contract and push away toxin. This leaves your client’s skin cells enriched with nutrients and hydrated. Improves and clears up acne
- Softens lines and wrinkles and improves sagging skin
- Reduces pores and blackheads
- Reduces eye puffiness and dark circles around the eyes
- Improves cellulite appearance
- Promotes healthier hair growth
- The benefits of a high frequency facial are phenomenal. It offers a safe and gentle alternative to botox injections, chemical laser peels and other skin recovery procedures that may be more invasive.
* I utilize the High frequency Machine when appropriate, during my Facials.