Appointments, Office Policies,
Cancellations and Ordering
NEW CLIENTS & SETTING AN APPOINTMENT
- Since my office is a small suite, all visits by appointment only please.
- I answer the phone in person whenever possible, however if you should reach voice mail, your call will be responded to as quickly as possible.
- Texting is fast and I can often respond more quickly to you this way.
- This page has additional information about the guidelines that apply to all Skin Deep clients.
- 2 day advanced notice is required should you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- For new customers, appointments of 1 hour or longer will be held on a credit card.
- Should you miss an appointment or not provide the requested notice, you are responsible for the full amount of the missed appointment.
The above guidelines apply to gift certificate holders as well.
- Please give the number of your gift certificate when booking.
- You must bring the gift certificate with you to redeem your product or service.
- Service prices are guaranteed for one year from the date of purchase.
I promote the health and wellbeing of all my clients with my Alternative Beauty Therapy services.
The following conditions are best treated by a medical specialist:
- Herpes outbreaks
- Cold or flu
- Any other contagious condition
- Most people know when they are coming down with something. Often this is when you are the most likely to give others whatever is “bugging” you. Symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, sore throat, difficulty swallowing, fever, etc., are typical examples of when you should not be in contact with healthy people. If you have an appointment with me, and any of these symptoms are present, please call me and let me decide if you should come in.
- We do require 48 hour notice (2 day) on all appointments so call as soon as you think you might be getting sick to avoid paying a cancellation fee.
- Thank-you for your consideration for my clients with compromised immune systems and those on Chemotherapy thank-you too! With the Covid 19 concerns, this is more important than ever.
CHILDREN and FAMILY MEMBERS by APPOINTMENT ONLY
- My office is intimate, quiet, private and just large enough to support the client being treated.
- Special circumstances, such as picking up or dropping off a family member, are observed.
The easiest and most effective way for you to order is through this site’s online shopping cart, which is located through the Products section of this web site.
We use the Pay Pal shopping System which allows you to purchase directly and securely with any credit card or with your Pay Pal account. Also, we accept payment through Stripe, which is a trusted credit card processor for internet purchases. Stripe allows us to accept Google Pay and Apple Pay.
When checking out, please include all contact information so that we can contact you should there be a problem with your order, or so that we can schedule a service you’ve purchased online. If you have any questions about this system, please feel free to call/text Liz 408-623-2902 or email her.
- Product orders may also be called in.
- A return call is necessary before you come by for pick-up. I will let you know when the product is ready if it is in stock, or if it needs to be custom blended or special ordered.
- Email ordering is an option; however the same guidelines apply.
- Online ordering through the website shall require purchase at the time of order.
For International Shipping, you may order through the website. If you run into any issues in the process or have special needs, please call/text 408-623-2902 or Email Liz to find out any additional requirements/information we need to process your order.