Brenda Christian Primafirm Firming Eye Primer
Before any eye-makeup is applied use Primafirm to firm and hydrate the delicate eye lid area and even color tones for perfect long lasting eye makeup application.
- Powerful Peptides rapidly penetrate the layers of the skin and provide an immediate firming and lifting to the eye lid.
- Color pigments create the perfect canvas, providing a more accurate, brighter, eye makeup appearance.
- Filled with patented Tocomin® to prompt healthy, elastic new eye lid tissue growth and texture.
- Avocado and Red Palm Oil combine with Isononyl Isononanoate to rescue the eyelids and halt any dryness caused by mineral and powder eye shadows, while providing a perfected non-oily palette for fresher, longer- lasting eye-makeup application.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production to provide structural scaffolding for skin tissues, for long- term, anti-aging appearance to the skin surrounding the eyes.
- Stimulates collagen and elastin production to provide structural scaffolding for skin tissues, for long term anti-aging benefit to eyes.
- Beautiful soft focus back-lighting to all eye makeup applications is provided by diffusing light with specific spherical silicas.
- Primafirm patented tocotrienols and tocopherols defend against free radicals previously generated in the skin by UV/ozone rays, helping to prevent fine lines, wrinkles, and a loss of elasticity.
Apply with fingertip or Foundation Brush to entire eyelid from eyebrow to eye lashes prior to eye makeup application.
Recommended Skin Types: All
Isononyl Isononanoate, Silica, Alumina, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Copernicia Cerifera (Car- nauba) Wax/Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Candelilla Cera, Tocomin ®, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Simethicone, Phe- noxyethanol, Tribehenin, Tocotrienols, Methicone, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Squalene, Ceramide 2, PEG-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Phytosterols, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Mica CI 77019, Ultramarines CI 77007, Iron Oxides CI 77492, Iron Oxides CI 77491, Iron Oxides CI 77499